[ANN] New Calendar & DateTime library

Dom mcdomi at free.fr
Sat Mar 27 04:55:02 EST 2004

Sarah Reichelt <sarahr at genesearch.com.au> wrote:

> I'd just like to let you all know that updated versions of my Calendar
> stacks and Date & Time library stack are now available at
> http://www.troz.net/Rev/

Great!

You stated, for the "titleCase" function, that:
===
Changes the first letter of the supplied string to uppercase.
Apparently, the system monthNames and system weekdayNames in some
languages, return the names all in lower case, which may need
correcting.
===

No need for "correcting", as in french (and maybe in other languages)
month names & day names don't capitalise -- it is the normal way,
capitals are not allowed inside a phrase, excepted for person, countries
... names ;-))

--
Vous parlez français ? faites un tour sur le groupe francophone !
revolutionfr-subscribe at yahoogroupes.fr
Jetez un oeil sur RevoBlog <http://revoblog.free.fr> !