3 Socket Q's but only 1.5 A's

HyperChris at aol.com HyperChris at aol.com
Fri Mar 26 16:55:05 EST 2004

In reverse order ...

3. AIM uses port 80 (and/or a port hopping scheme controlled on port 80) and
you probably have that very open !

2. yowza ... i will take the fifth on that one

1. I think it may have to do with inverse addressing records. That function
doesn't work on either my static public address or my local router supplied
address. I think that because I do not have inverse pointer records declared for
either address and as a result I get an empty when I call hostname(). There
ought to be a shell command that will let you get the IP of the ethernet
interface(s)