[OT] RE: counter++ versus

James Richards jamesjrichards at lineone.net
Fri Mar 26 07:48:54 EST 2004

on 25/3/04 16:08:03, Dar Scott wrote:

> On Thursday, March 25, 2004, at 03:39 PM, Peter T. Evensen wrote:
>
>> Ah.. Thanks.  Now that brings up the next question.... Babel incident?
>> You're not talking about the tower of, are you?
>
> That's it!  I didn't mean to add more to the confusion.  -- Dar

On which (Babel) see Brian Thomas's brilliant 'If Monks had Macs' (also
available for Windows courtesy of Rev in which it has been rewritten) and to
cross another thread, ('Documentations Biggest Flaw ') good for all types of
learners!

Sorry couldn't resist this - I'm a convert!

James

--
James J Richards

jamesjrichards at lineone.net