Menu items

hershrev hershrev at realtorsgroup.us
Thu Mar 25 18:51:57 EST 2004

On Thursday, March 25, 2004, at 06:24 PM, Ken Ray wrote:

> Huh?
I have an option button, the menu items needs to be editable, that if
the list doesn't contain the necessary item the user should be able to
add it.  I used the "use stack menu" .  I used menu pick to trigger the
  script when a user selects a menu item , It doesn't seem to determine
different items  ?
hershrev