Documentations Biggest Flaw

Erik Hansen erikhans08 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 17:16:46 EST 2004

--- Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
wrote:
> I believe Paul's point applies to all types of
> learners:  even the most
> verbally-inclined learner will also respond
> measurably well to illustrations.

don't forget the auditory!
some tutorials talk you through easy steps
using the actual application. you can pause
whenever you need to. maybe this evaluates to
something like verbal sequential thinking,
but i found this approach much easier to use
than straight manuals.

maybe a split screen with text & visuals in one
screen and the actual application in the other
screen?

Erik Hansen

=====
erik at erikhansen.org    http://www.erikhansen.org