selecting a text field - a few questions

Doug Lerner doug at webcrossing.com
Tue Mar 23 07:49:10 EST 2004

1. If I select a text field and place the insert cursor in the text, the
text field gets surrounded by a blue box. What property is that?

2. The blue box mentioned in (1) above disappears if I select another text
field, but not if I select another control, like a graphic in the same card.
Why is that?

3. Sometimes the insert cursor doesn't appear. I can type, but I have no
confidence as to what the start point is. Is there a way to force the insert
cursor to appear to avoid that problem? It is hard to duplicate. Usually it
appears when I select the text field, but I can repeat the same action and
sometimes it won't appear.

Thanks,

doug