[OT] Spelling

Ian Wood ian at azurevision.co.uk
Tue Mar 23 04:22:41 EST 2004

Don' yow be worryin 'bout dat, Oi jost spen' de hole weeeekend taikin
picchurs of a typographic stoodent competishun ware peepl haid left
spellin mistaiks, ore 'tie-poes', in daire finall posters!

Ian Wood
Panoramic photography, from web to billboard, sunrise to moonrise
http://www.azurevision.co.uk

P.S.  Oi can speke proper if'n Oi wants to!