Split followed by Transpose

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 22 22:57:36 EST 2004

On Monday, March 22, 2004, at 07:38  PM, Glen Bojsza wrote:

> Are there any scripts already done that handle different array
> manipulations?
>
> Thanks for the insight... this saves me going down the wrong path.

I played around with number keyed arrays that were stored as
custom-property sets. I didn't comment this example at all. In
hindsight this was a bad idea being that I made it into an example.
 From the developer-contributions page:
http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/developercentral/
usercontributions.html

Array Manipulation
version: FrogBreath 1.0
Demonstrates array manipulation including arrays stored in
custom-Properties, append, delete At, delete Last, Count, and Sort.

This might not be what you are looking for. I designed a pull-parser
that uses a simple kind of XML to store each cell of a table with
<r1c1>, <r1c2> tag sets. This gives you the chance to build a pull
parser database. Perhaps I should just build this thing and put it out
as an example...

Mark