Split followed by Transpose

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at mac.com
Mon Mar 22 22:38:30 EST 2004

Dar,

I thought that the split command actually would put the data into the
format that transpose recognizes ...what you have indicated?

Isn't it just as much work to put it into this format as it would be to
write a function that would transpose the data from the original array?

Sorry for not understanding ( or possibly assuming).

Are there any scripts already done that handle different array
manipulations?

Thanks for the insight... this saves me going down the wrong path.

Glen