Documentation's Biggest Flaw

Dave Calkins davecalk at surfbest.net
Mon Mar 22 21:17:41 EST 2004

On Monday, March 22, 2004, at 12:50  PM,
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

>> Revolution has the tools to have a great learning environment for the
>> "Visual" and "Kinesthetic" learner.
>
> Fantastic post.  You have perfectly summed up what is one of our very
> top
> priorities for the next couple of releases of Revolution!  Stay tuned
> for
> big improvements.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Kevin

It's great to know that this is a major priority. Thanks for the kind
words. I had hoped that my post would be received in the spirit it was
given, as a desire to see this RR become the best programing tool
available and that changes would be made in order to make it so.

If there is anything I can do to help with that let me know.

Dave Calkins