data base problem

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Mar 22 15:59:47 EST 2004

Hershrev,

When posting to the list you'll get the best response if you can provide as
much information as possible. Your post below left me asking:

1) What DB?
2) What won't work? Can't connect? Can't query? What?
3) 2.2 Beta, or Release Candidate (RC) 1 or 2?
4) What platform are you running on?

And that was just in the first 30 seconds... ;-)

In any event, please resubmit your request, but with more info and I'm sure
one of us can help you out.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com