counter++ versus "add 1 to counter"

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Mon Mar 22 09:06:36 EST 2004

I really liked the ability of HC to execute another language in it's scripts
- like Applescript.  I would think that at some time, if Rev had a similar
ability for several languages, C included, that would be a good thing... Jim

--

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 407, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Info Line: 902-823-2477, Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139