Twostep compiler?

A.C.T. albrecht at act-net.com
Mon Mar 22 03:36:13 EST 2004

Moin, Andre,

here is the TROLL again as I have been named by a fellow list member.

> Anyway, you tested the encryption step I said on previous email?

I just did so, unfortunately the week has begun and I don't have time to
dig into the encoded chunks, so I cannot find the clear text instantly
to try changing code bits. As for "first level security" this is fine -
but it does not answer the other aspects I tried to point out :-)

Anyway, I find this copyright note in "my" application <grin>

*                         MetaCard 2.5                             *
*    Copyright 2002 MetaCard Corporation.  All Rights Reserved.    *
*    The software contained in this listing is proprietary to      *
*    MetaCard Corporation, Boulder, Colorado and is covered by     *
*    U.S. and other copyright protection.  Unauthorized copying    *
*    adaptation, distribution, disassembling, use or display is    *
*    prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.    *

Marc Albrecht
A.C.T. / level-2
Glinder Str. 2
27432 Ebersdorf