Sort problem

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Mon Mar 22 00:11:18 EST 2004

IIRC, lineDelimiter is actually a newer feature to the engine than the
sort command, so it may very well be that the sort command doesn't
honor it. I believe for a while the engine only had itemDelimiter, but
added lineDelimiter by popular demand (esp Supercard converts). So it
seems like a likely bug, given the history...

- Brian