Database Experience

Richard Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Sat Mar 20 15:31:25 EST 2004

Hi there,

I really appreciate everyone's responses as to which Databases they
like to use
with Revolution and why.

Unfortunately for me if I'm going to migrate from FileMaker Pro to
MySQL I have my
work cut out for me for a long time as I have a lot of time invested in
FileMaker.  I keep
hoping that FileMaker will get its act together when the time comes
that I'm ready to deploy my applications.

FileMaker doesn't seem to understand the concept of record locking when
multiple users
on the internet are trying to access the same record at the exact same
time.

If anyone has an easy solution to this please let me know.

Thanks again!

Rick Harrison