Questions about the new Application Builder

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Mar 20 05:13:15 EST 2004

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 10:24:59 +1030, "Monte Goulding"
<monte at sweattechnologies.com> wrote:

>Unless I can see this I don't know how I can help. If you could send me a
>screenshot in the ide and one in the standalone perhaps that might help?

Sending to you off-list. This has now been Bugzilla'd as Bug 1388.

Thanks for the quick answers to the other queries: I'm not sure your
average naive user will understand the remark

>Only toplevel windows are represented on the taskbar on windows

(because they won't know why the AB window isn't just another ordinary
window), but I guess folks will just have to live with it.

Cheers

Graham