Blogger tool development, Request for Team Effort and it's not OT anymore

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Mar 19 15:29:38 EST 2004

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:08:30 -0300, Andre Garzia <soapdog at mac.com> wrote:

[... good stuff about the world of bloggers]

Good luck to your team idea Andre. I just want to reiterate that I myself
am not in this loop at all. So far I have not used a blog or really
understood what it is (I don't mean I won't want to in the future, or that
I've got something against the idea, but right now that is my true
situation). Also the reference I made to the Mac-L list is not to a friend:
that list is a general questions-and-answers list for Mac users, usually
not very expert or development-oriented ones. I just thought it might
represent some kind of opportunity for Revvers.

Anyway, like I said, best of luck with the idea!

Graham