RunRev List Contents

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Fri Mar 19 13:00:15 EST 2004

On Mar 19, 2004, at 2:48 PM, David Burgun wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Here is something that I've done on other lists and am about to do it
> for RR.
>
> I copy all the emails I have into a disk image and then use the
> Sherlock (Mac only, sorry PC developers!) Content indexer to allow it
> be be searched via content. Once I have a full CDs worth (a long
> time!) I burn it onto CD. Makes looking for past solutions so much
> easier.
>
> If anyone has the FULL list contents I would be interested in
> receiving it and making this into a searchable volume.
>
> Take Care
> Dave

Dave,

thats a very good initiative... I have a dumber one here, I've got more
than one year worth of email on a local mailbox so that I can search by
content, without index, just that sily mail.app search entire message.
You could make an ISO and we could put it somewhere for downloads....
or we could create a Rev app for the searching, then everyone could do
it... any search algorithm-guru out there?

Cheers
Andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia - Soap Dog Studios - BRAZIL
http://studios.soapdog.org