A few questions

James.Cass at sealedair.com James.Cass at sealedair.com
Fri Mar 19 12:04:12 EST 2004

Ken -

According to Apple's hardware requirements for Panther, "Mac OS X
[(Panther)] does not support processor upgrade cards."  :-(
See item #1 here:  http://www.apple.com/macosx/upgrade/requirements.html
Don't let that stop you from experimenting, though.  Just be aware that
Panther won't "officially" support processor upgrade cards.

Hope this helps....James

Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com>
Sent by: use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com
03/19/04 12:02 PM