[OT] Someone looking for a blogger posting program

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Mar 19 04:20:07 EST 2004

Hi

I noticed that someone on mac-L is looking for a blogger posting program,
and the only recommendation so far has been something called ECTO.

I wouldn't know a blogger if it came up and bit me in the leg, but this may
be an opportunity for something already done by a Rev developer, from vague
(perhaps incorrect) memories I have of this list.

As the info is already in the public domain, it seems OK to reproduce it here:

>Subject: Blogger program for Mac OS X?
>From: DeWaun Simmons <me at dewaun.com>
>Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:51:22 -0600
>
>Anyone know of a good Mac OS X (v10.3.3) Blog posting application for
>posting to a BLOGGER weblog?
>

>--
>
>D E W A U N   S I M M O N S
>DigitalDew  |  http://dewaun.com/  (Now In Progress!)