Dan Shafer's Book

Christopher Mitchell chrism at lumin.us
Fri Mar 19 09:20:00 EST 2004

the list recent carried (still carries) threads regarding gas prices in
california and europe, the TIMING of the releases of the next two
books, the nature of the pricing and upgrade schemes - none of which
have anything to do with "using" revolution.  I don't see how
requesting to buy a book about RR in its current actual form, the
decision about which has everything to do with an agreement between RR
and the author, falls any further outside of being "on topic" than
these mentioned, among other threads.  have the multiple threads
debating the relative values of transcript and dot syntax languages
been so quickly forgotten?

it is often frustrating to be unprivileged.