speedy idle

Andrew alw918 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 19 03:08:41 EST 2004

Hello.  I have a strange problem.
I have a "faux" idle sequence built into my script where a handler
called "idleStuff" is called on openCard.  Without going into too much
detail, "idleStuff" runs some animation, and then at the end of
"idleStuff" it says "send idleStuff to me in 50 milliseconds.
Anyway, I have a button called "reset" that sends "opencard" when
clicked.  The funny thing is, when I click on "reset," the animation
starts to go faster.  Every time I click on "reset" it runs faster and
faster yet.
Has anyone encountered this problem before?
Thanks
Andrew