now it's SQLite (was... Re: Newcomer)

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Thu Mar 18 18:02:54 EST 2004

Although I haven't tried it, it's probably worth noting that Valentina
now has a server version in open alpha testing.

www.paradigmasoft.com

Personally, I think their best niche is as a blazing fast embedded
database for heavy-duty CD-ROM or single-user systems, but it's pretty
cool that they're expanding...

- Brian