save this stack - a bug with images?

Graham Samuel livfoss at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Mar 18 11:42:02 EST 2004

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 06:36:24 -0800, Richard Gaskin
<ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

> > What I would like is a command which would make the image forget about
> > its original size by substituting the current size for the original size
> > wherever it's stored in the object.
>
>    set the lockLoc of img 1 to true

I don't think that will make the image forget its original size forever,
but only while the lockLoc is true. I was looking for a new starting point
from which I could then issue a shape change and lockLoc **that**.

Also, I am struggling to demonstrate the anomalous group behaviour I was
trying to describe, but I haven't quite got the recipe yet. It's something
to do with grouping images and graphics together, and then setting the
lockLoc of the images (you can't set the lockLoc of a graphic AFAIK). Then
when you edit the group, the lockLoc seems to be ignored. I will try to
clarify this and if I do I'll get back to the list about it. This was not
academic for me as it actually affected a small animation in something I
was developing.

Graham