Proxy problems

Karel Lahmy karel.lahmy at bonhams.com
Wed Mar 17 11:42:55 EST 2004

I am trying to do the most simple thing by downloading URL off our web
server (image or html file), for some reason whenever i am using the proxy
settings on it doesn't work, i've tried to set the HTTPProxy but it still
doesn't work, any idea anyone?

Thanks

***************************
Karel Lahmy
***************************
Bonhams IT Department
10 Salem Road London W2 4DL
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7313 2788
***************************

NOTICE:
This email is intended solely for the named recipient only.
It may contain privileged and/or confidential information.
If you are not one of the intended recipients, please notify
the sender immediately, and destroy this email.
You must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance
upon it.   Whilst all efforts are made to safeguard Inbound and
Outbound emails, Bonhams cannot guarantee that
attachments are virus free or compatible with your systems
and does not accept any liability in respect of viruses or
computer problems experienced.
individual sender, except where specifically stated to be the
view of Bonhams, its subsidiaries or associates.
When addressed to our clients, any opinions or advice
contained in this email are subject to the relevant Bonhams
terms of business

This footnote also confirms that this email has been swept by
Bonham's MIMESweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

Bonhams1793.   Registered Office: Montpelier Galleries,
Montpelier Street, London, SW7 1HH
Incorporated in England.
Registered Number 4326560