use-revolution Digest, Vol 6, Issue 105

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Wed Mar 17 04:40:16 EST 2004

> I would like to purchase an electronic copy of Dan Shafer's book but I am
> not sure how to.  (I just want volume 1 to get me started.)  I have been
> unable to figure out how to do this on your web site.  Part of the problem
> is that I can not remember my password for the site.  If you could give me
> any help on this, I would appreciate it.

Questions like this should go to support at runrev.com, where they will be
promptly answered. Just for the record, you do not need a password or
account to place an order, you can choose to place order without account, or
you can ask the webpage to email you your password for your existing
account. If you still have problems send a message to support and we'll get
back to you asap,

Regards,

Heather
--
Heather Nagey ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools