Database Experience

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Wed Mar 17 11:11:36 EST 2004

In fact, I do have another question.  If I read the Rev docs correctly,
unlike HC, in an interactive app, Rev will not update data held in a
standalone but will update data held in a second Rev file (or other text or
SQL file).  If I update pictures to a button icon or modify a custom
property of a container, do I have to store those elements in the off-line
file as well?  Jim