How could I debug code in an standalone?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Wed Mar 17 10:08:45 EST 2004

Chipp,

Did you have to do anything special when you built the splashScreen?
Are there any issues I would need to avoid? How does the splachScreen
know which stack it is supposed to open?

I would like to adopt this approach and want to learn more.

Thank you

Tom

On Mar 17, 2004, at 3:07 AM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> 1) A standalone splashScreen for all my apps -- which also updates the
> main stack over the internet. This way, I can edit a stack in RR,
> save, run the standalone and it loads/runs the same stack I just
> edited (and didn't even close). This makes testing very quick

Thomas J. McGrath III
SCS
1000 Killarney Dr.
Pittsburgh, PA 15234