SoCal RevDevCon & EuroRevCon

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Tue Mar 16 04:09:23 EST 2004

Calling all wait until the last minute types...that last minute has arrived!

The EuroRevCon special price offer ends 20 March so book your seat now!

Hotel two nights (bed & breakfast) & airport transfer & conference is
only $375.00

This means that for only $375.00...
we will meet you at the airport
provide a taxi to your hotel
two nights bed & breakfast
two days of fun learning with three of the greatest Rev developers
who ever lived
provide a taxi back to the airport

Also...
reduced price for some Rev licenses

Richard Gaskin and FourthWorld.com have generously offered a special
price on WebMerge for all  who attend EuroRevCon. WebMerge will be
priced at 40% off the regular price! Normally only $99.00 (a real bargain
at that price I might add) it will be available for on $59.00!

CD full of Rev stacks you can take apart and explore/learn from

The conference itself will be worth the $375.00 folks!

[Hotel three nights (bed & breakfast) & airport transfer & conference
is only $435.00]

For more information    http://www.techietours.com/Rev/

TO BOOK YOUR SEAT:   rev at TechieTours.com

Regards,

sims

ps  Thanks Richard & Rod!

>Rod McCall wrote:
>
>>For those that can't make it across the pond to SoCal RevDevCon (I
>>hope I've typed that correctly), or those who would like to visit
>>Europe don't forget that there is the EuroRevCon being hosted by
>>Techie Tours in Malta, 17-18th April.
>
>Even if you can come to our little meeting you should consider the
>EuroRevCon -- great presentations, beautiful location, what more
>could you ask for than a vacation that's also a deductible business
>training expense. :)
>
>We started calling our lil' group "RevDevCon" because at the time it
>sounded funny to call 12 dudes sitting around gabbing a "DevCon".
>But now that there are true developer conferences happening perhaps
>for clarity we should consider renaming our groups something more
>self-explanatory, like "Revolution User Group"?
>
>And if we go with "RUG", does that make attendees RUGrats?  :)
>
>There are some special offers on right now if you
>>  sign up before the 20th of March.
>>
>>For more information have a look at:
>>http://www.techietours.com/Rev/
>>
>>As the website says 'Stunning Locations - Expert Instruction -
>>Professional Tours", I couldn't have put it better myself!
>
>--
>  Richard Gaskin
>  Fourth World Media Corporation

Tech Conferences  http://TechieTours.com