Database Experience

hershrev hershrev at realtorsgroup.us
Mon Mar 15 18:16:58 EST 2004

In genaral I work with PostgreSQL on a mac g3 400 power book , No
problem except  that Postgres is a pain in the neck, command line .
Other then that not to complain it doesn't ask for much , just for SQL
, but thats about it once its up , its up and flying
RunRuv + Postgres =    much faster then MYOB or QUICK BOOKS