SoCal RevDevCon & EuroRevCon

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Mar 15 16:03:58 EST 2004

Rod McCall wrote:

> For those that can't make it across the pond to SoCal RevDevCon (I hope
> I've typed that correctly), or those who would like to visit Europe
> don't forget that there is the EuroRevCon being hosted by Techie Tours
> in Malta, 17-18th April.

Even if you can come to our little meeting you should consider the
EuroRevCon -- great presentations, beautiful location, what more could
you ask for than a vacation that's also a deductible business training
expense. :)

We started calling our lil' group "RevDevCon" because at the time it
sounded funny to call 12 dudes sitting around gabbing a "DevCon".  But
now that there are true developer conferences happening perhaps for
clarity we should consider renaming our groups something more
self-explanatory, like "Revolution User Group"?

And if we go with "RUG", does that make attendees RUGrats?  :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation