SoCal RevDevCon & EuroRevCon

Rod McCall rodmc at runrev.com
Mon Mar 15 15:53:34 EST 2004

For those that can't make it across the pond to SoCal RevDevCon (I hope
I've typed that correctly), or those who would like to visit Europe
don't forget that there is the EuroRevCon being hosted by Techie Tours
in Malta, 17-18th April.

There are some special offers on right now if you sign up before the
20th of March.

For more information have a look at:
http://www.techietours.com/Rev/

As the website says 'Stunning Locations - Expert Instruction -
Professional Tours", I couldn't have put it better myself!

Best,

Rod

Dr Rod McCall
Runtime Revolution Ltd
Edinburgh, UK
www.runrev.com
Revolution: user-centric development tools