Building Standalones & revProfileBack revCommon problems

Ian McKnight imcknight at macmail.com
Sun Mar 14 15:46:02 EST 2004

Hi

I'm having some problems getting a standalone version of my rev program
working. The problem only presents in the standalone version.

The problem occurs when I use my program and click a button to stop.
Results are displayed. I click the button again to reset the screen.
Because this reset takes a very long time (7 seconds) I have a hidden field
which appears to warn the user of this. This all works as it should within
the development environment.

However, in the standalone, after about 7 seconds, the window goes grey. It
takes on the name Kaboom (my program name) and then in parenthesis
(background "revlibraries"). Two buttons appear- on screen --
revprofileback and revcommon.

I have gone through the build procedure a number of times changing various
options but to no avail.

I would really appreciate some help. I guess that the problem concerns 2
libraries that I need (and don't have) or have and are not referenced
correctly.

I'm working in Windows XP with a licensed copy of Rev 2.0.1

Many thanks

Ian McKnight