Naive question about cascading menus

Graham Samuel graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Sun Mar 14 08:50:07 EST 2004

Thanks to Dar and Hugh for puttinng me right. My only excuse is that I
couldn't find this info in the docs - I looked at the Menu Category (at
least I think I did) and I looked up 'cascade' and 'submenu' in the TD, and
none of this came up. How should I have done my search? I don't have an
offline copy of the docs to do a text search through... what is the general
advice on this? Feeling a bit burnt, I sympathise more than usually with
listers who now and then complain about the docs - even tho I know them to
be very extensive.

Anyway thanks again - I'm cascading away already!

Graham