Disappearing Images in Fields

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Fri Mar 12 22:18:14 EST 2004

Hi Scott,

> Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:53:34 -0800
> From: Scott Rossi <scott at tactilemedia.com>
> Subject: Disappearing  Images in Fields

> If the fixedLineHeight is set to to false, the images display properly but
> it's impossible to wrap the text as desired.
>
> I've posted a demo stack to better explain the issue (sorry, this was done on
> OSX and probably should be viewed using this system).
Interesting problem. I don't have a cure, but it looks like it doesn't "see"
the image until the line it's on is completely inside the field. Could it
have something to do with mixing lines of text?

Is the field supposed to be editable? If not, can you make the whole
section, text and all, into an image? I think I'd try that next and see if
it appears properly.

Ken N.