Fix it before moving ahead

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Fri Mar 12 16:01:52 EST 2004

On 12/3/04 6:00 pm, Klaus Major <klaus at major-k.de> wrote:

>> Yeah, but what other software companies do you know
>> of where you can 'even' send an email to that companies
>> management? I think you would be stopped at admin@
>> at least or support@ and not right to the source.
>
> Sure, but i think we cannot compare RR with any of these big shots!

With all due respect, Runtime has thousands of customers.  We have a small
and efficient team.  There is a limit to how many emails I can read and
reply to in a day and still do other vital tasks.  I read everything that is
sent to me and reply to everything that needs a reply.  There are plenty of
companies our size where you cannot email the CEO at all.  We are not one of
them.  I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools