use-revolution Digest, Vol 6, Issue 79

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Mar 12 13:58:36 EST 2004

Does this mean that my 'new' manuals for Rev version 2.0 are now out of
date? I just got them!

The manual has import snapshot that takes a snapshot and export image
but not an export snapshot. And that actually makes sense since once
you import(take) a snapshot it is now an image and export will take
care of that.

Tom