Fix it before moving ahead

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Fri Mar 12 13:00:10 EST 2004

Hi Thomas McGrath III,

> Yeah, but what other software companies do you know
> of where you can 'even' send an email to that companies
> management? I think you would be stopped at admin@
> at least or support@ and not right to the source.

Sure, but i think we cannot compare RR with any of these big shots!

I hope NOONE has the illusion to get any free and working support
at these companies!

(OK, except for a VERY short period of time, like me, when the first
version
you bought for your hard earned money, talking about > 1000 bucks,
did not work as advertised and you tried to get to the "support"
departement,
by mail, tellingbone, the MOST expensive alternative at all, or snail
mail... :-)

They seldom supply bugfixes, and updates, even the dot-ones, are
measured
in 1-2YEARS-cycles...

But threads like this one simply show that we, the users, DO CARE!!!
And we think that we could create an even better product together.
They encouraged us to do so and now we do.

In- and output from BOTH sides is the secret of success, i think...

> On Mar 12, 2004, at 11:47 AM, sims wrote:
>
>> Emails to the Rev management should not go weeks without any
>> reply...that is a very
>> poor way to do business.
>>
>> atb
>>
>> sims