Fix it before moving ahead

Graham Samuel graham.samuel at wanadoo.fr
Fri Mar 12 07:35:27 EST 2004

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:27:42 -0800, Ken Norris <pixelbird at interisland.net>
wrote:

>I started this thread on the improve-revolution-request list because I
>consider that the place for it. I didn't intend for it to end up here. I see
>that list as the place for airing out laundry and making suggestions with
>hair.
>
>I might come here whining about not understanding why something happens,
>looking for answers, and hopefully giving some when I can, but be aware I
>will _not _ address issues concerning the topic of this thread on this list,
>but rather only on the "Improve" list.
>
>Thanks for all your kind consideration and understanding.

Apologies from me are now due. I was the one who moved a response to a mail
with this subject from the improve list to the use list. I did it by mistake.

Having said that, I am very happy with the responses I've seen from the
RunRev team on this topic (on both lists), and do feel that things are
definitely going in the right direction.

Sorry Ken for muddling things up.

Graham