Fix it before moving ahead

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Thu Mar 11 20:27:42 EST 2004

Hi folks,

> Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 09:58:17 -0700
> From: Dar Scott <dsc at swcp.com>
> Subject: Re: Fix it before moving ahead
------------
Please note:

I started this thread on the improve-revolution-request list because I
consider that the place for it. I didn't intend for it to end up here. I see
that list as the place for airing out laundry and making suggestions with
hair.

I might come here whining about not understanding why something happens,
looking for answers, and hopefully giving some when I can, but be aware I
will _not _ address issues concerning the topic of this thread on this list,
but rather only on the "Improve" list.

Thanks for all your kind consideration and understanding.

Ken N.