Repeating Repeat Loops??

Jim MacConnell jmac at consensustech.com
Wed Mar 10 13:14:04 EST 2004

Rob

If the breakpoint is set on the "if" statement, then my guess is that you
are seeing the "if condition evaluated" and then the "then statement:
evaluated/performed...

To test drop the "then .. Onto a new line

Or put a simple <put "Now on button " & x & return after counter> in the
loop and <put counter> outside the loop to see if it is actually "looping"
twice .. Which I doubt

Jim

--
James H. MacConnell