AVI/WMV Playback Control?

Claude Lemmel claude.lemmel at opus-species.com
Wed Mar 10 02:49:38 EST 2004

>> If you use altBrowser.dll from altuit, you can
>> display a flash movie
>> within a html page directly in Revolution. For
>> me it works perfectly.

> any duration constraints on the video?

I did not test. But as Flash streams the video, i guess that there is no
constrain about the length of the video.

The constrain is that you have to open in the same time the Rev engine,
the IExplorer engine and the Flash engine. That works well on "standard"
computer, but i could be difficult on computers very low on memory.

Claude