Crashing with print card

Ken Norris pixelbird at interisland.net
Wed Mar 10 01:44:23 EST 2004

Thanks, Tom,

> Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 21:49:16 -0500
> From: Thomas McGrath III <3mcgrath at adelphia.net>
> Subject: Re: Crashing with print card

> I am sorry for what you are going through. It has to be very
> frustrating.
------------
Yeah, really had me tearing what little hair I have left out.
------------
> If there is anything I can do please email me.
> If you can send me your stack I will be glad to test it and play around
> with it.
> 2 heads are better than one - sometimes......
>
> Let me know if I can help.
Thank you sir, I appreciate that.

The main thing is, I want to know why these things happen. Maybe if I can
recognize oncoming disaster I can't put on the brakes, make some extra
copies to my backup flash cards, before it hits the wall.

(sigh)

Ken N.