Crashing with print card

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Tue Mar 9 13:22:42 EST 2004

On Tuesday, March 9, 2004, at 02:30  AM, Ken Norris wrote:

> What is happening that would cause a crash
> every time when trying to print a card?

I've had cases where suddenly a card would just start crashing on
printing. It was previously working and I hadn't made any changes to
it. It just started crashing. My only conclusion was that somehow it
became corrupt (I know there's a lot of controversy over this term).

So, if the other suggestions don't help, one thing that worked for me
was to make a new card, copy all the controls and scripts to that card,
and delete the "bad" card.

Regards,

Howard Bornstein