TSCC license

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Mar 8 23:21:29 EST 2004

Hi Michael,

Hey man..it's just a friggin codec ;-) LOL

'course that being said, you may be in the codec design business, and I
can certainly understand why you wouldn't wish to agree to something
which you may later be involved in competing against.

btw, you ought to check out the one Apple or MS wants you to agree to
before installing their OS...it's long too.

Though, I do admit, our (USA) propensity for legal action is way out of
balance. Heck, it was recently revealed that MS has been backing SCO to
the tune of over $100 million, just to sue and spread fud amongst others.

Just wondering, other than the length, big words and legalese, what
specifically was objectionable in the license agreement?

best,

Chipp