Video Tutorials on the Geometry Manager

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Mar 8 21:38:59 EST 2004

Thomas,

> Now you see!!! I thought that the scale and the position part of the
> geometry manager were an either or choice and not that you can use both
> at the same time. DUH

Mee Too, it was only after talking with Kevin that I figured out you can set
these independantly.

> Also, I thought that I needed to set the scale for each side of the
> object to scale not just the bottom and right. When I played with it I
> did some major over kill. And then just walked away from it thinking it
> was not working right.

Yep, once I figured it out, I thought it a good idea to share with the
others. Glad this helped.

BTW, on my Mac it told me I needed to restart for the codec to work. Did you
not see the same message? Hmmm...wonder why?

-Chipp