Video Tutorials on the Geometry Manager

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Mon Mar 8 16:47:09 EST 2004

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 Marian Petrides <mpetrides at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I'm having the same problem as Tom, except that when I click on the
> download EnSharpen decocder link, what gets downloaded to my desktop is
> something called transfer.asp --which appears to be an Apple System
> Profiler document.  Double-clicking on it just runs ASP.
>
> I WAS able to hear the audio, so I know it sounds like these tutorials
> will be valuable to watch.  How do we get them to work?

I got no problems here on a Windows XP computer. I could download
"ensharpendecoder_winsws.exe"
and the videos display fine.

What I am wondering about is that without the Ensharpen decoder the
AVI-files
indeed only can be heard with the player. What kind of AVI-files are they?

Until now I had no experience with AVI on an XP computer, on my older
computers
- Windows 95 and Windows 98 - I did not need a special decoder for
AVI-files.

Regards,

Wilhelm Sanke