Splash Screen with no splash

Stu Duncan revolution at duncansoftware.com
Mon Mar 8 15:00:40 EST 2004

If I make a stack that consists of 1 card with an image (jpg) on the card
and I import that image so that there is no path issue, it works as expected
when run from a Mac hard drive under OS X or OS 9. If I burn the standalone
to a CD (hybrid or Mac only with Toast Titanium) it shows the splash screen
under OS X but not under OS 9 (tried on two machines). There is simply a
stack showing with no image. It also works correctly under Windows. So what
is the RR secret to making an image show in OS 9 when run from a CD?

Stu