Freelance/Contract Revolution programmers in the UK

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Mon Mar 8 05:28:40 EST 2004

Hi,

I'd be most interested to hear from anyone based on or near the south coast
of the UK - essentially near Brighton - who might be available for some
freelance or contract work using Revolution or MetaCard.

Our immediate requirement probably involves Revolution with AppleScript, but
even if you're a Windows- or Unix-only Revolutionary, I'd like to hear from
you for possible future activities.

Please reply directly to me, *NOT* to the list.

Many thanks,

  Ben Rubinstein               |  Email: benr_mc at cogapp.com
  Cognitive Applications Ltd   |  Phone: +44 (0)1273-821600
  http://www.cogapp.com        |  Fax  : +44 (0)1273-728866