Video Tutorials on the Geometry Manager

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Mar 8 03:01:49 EST 2004

A while back, my good friend Jerry Daniels started extolling the virtues
of the Geometry Manager. Well, I had used it in version 1.1 rather
unsuccessfully, and had since surmised "real men doon't use the Geometry
Manager" and hand-coded all my resizeStack messages.

So, on Jerry's urging, I decided to spend some time expoloring RR's
Geometry Manager. While it isn't perfect, it has come quite a long way!
I mentioned how encouraged I was to Kevin at RR and he agreed, saying
something about how great the technology is, and how difficult it is to
explain. After thinking about it, I decided to create some
(non-professional) videos which go step-by-step through the features.

These videos run on both Mac and PC.

I hope some of you find them valuable and begin to use GM in your own
projects!

http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/RunRev/VideoTutorials.htm

best,

Chipp